HR People are passionate about supporting business, and to have a great business and motivated workforce you need to have great health and safety management – this is what we provide!
We are all aware of that health and safety makes business sense; reduced costs, reduced risks, reduced workplace dangers and a happy, healthy workforce. As an employer, you must appoint a ‘competent person’ to meet your health and safety duties – let The HR People be your competent person.
All our health and safety packages are tailored to meet your requirements, they could include:
- Writing your health and safety policies, guidance and other safety documentation
- General health and safety advice and support to meet legislation under your companies statutory duties
- Provision of basic health and safety training
- Access to the quarterly safety newsletter
- Supporting management in the investigation of reportable accidents as defined under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR) and completion of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) reporting documentation
- Advice and support on matters of health and safety requiring urgent or immediate attention
- Periodic visits to conduct inspections, audits, fire assessment reviews and annual health and safety audits
- Environmental and equipment monitoring (including lighting, temperature, humidity and noise levels, slip testing of equipment for hand-arm vibration hazards)