What is mediation?
Mediation is a valuable resource to resolve workplace issues. Our trained mediators assist the parties to communicate and reach an agreement, which helps them move towards restoring their working relationship. Mediation takes place in a private, structured and confidential environment, where participation is voluntary.
There are vast benefits to providing a qualified mediator to resolve workplace disputes, these include:
- Cost to the organisation through early intervention
- Confidentiality of information
- Control – employees feel part of the process
- Commitment – the parties themselves decide on the outcome and any agreed solutions
- Support – our trained mediators are skilled in supporting parties to move their position and create a positive working relationship.
Disciplinary Investigation and Hearing Support
You can access our Disciplinary Investigation and Hearing Support package – even if
you already have your own HR team!
Our professional HR officer will offer you valuable and impartial advice to support
your business with any disciplinary procedures.
We can review your policy, undertake initial investigations and advise/mentor the chair at disciplinary hearings.