What is mediation?
Mediation is a valuable resource to resolve workplace issues. Our trained mediators assist the parties to communicate and reach an agreement, which helps them move towards restoring their working relationship. Mediation takes place in a private, structured and confidential environment, where participation is voluntary.
There are vast benefits to providing a qualified mediator to resolve workplace disputes, these include:
- Cost to the organisation through early intervention
- Confidentiality of information
- Control – employees feel part of the process
- Commitment – the parties themselves decide on the outcome and any agreed solutions
- Support – our trained mediators are skilled in supporting parties to move their position and create a positive working relationship